- Conduct Standardized Assessments: Proficient in administering, scoring, and interpreting standardized assessments related to behavior, cognitive abilities, and educational attainment such as the Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC), Behavior Assessment System for Children (BASC), and Woodcock-Johnson Tests of Achievement.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and administrators to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Case Management:Demonstrated ability to provide comprehensive case management services including coordinating care with other professionals, developing treatment plans, and monitoring progress over time.
- Full Knowledge About Developmental Delays:Comprehensive understanding of developmental delays and disorders across various domains including cognitive, social, emotional, and behavioral.
- Provide counseling and support to students facing academic, social, or emotional difficulties.
- Design and deliver professional development sessions for teachers on topics related to mental health and learning.
- Ability in Making Initial Intake and Deciding Suitable Assessment/Intervention Path:Demonstrated ability to conduct thorough initial intake assessments to gather relevant information about the child or adolescent's presenting concerns, family dynamics, and developmental history.
- Contribute to the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for students with special needs.
- Individual and Group Therapy with Evidence-Based Approaches:Proficiency in delivering individual and group therapy using evidence-based approaches tailored to the needs of children and adolescents, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), play therapy, Behavioral modification therapy.
- Bilingual: Arabic/English Language Proficiency (Oral, written, Speaking)
- Certificate Equivalency from UAE Ministry of Education
- The BCBA will provide support to individuals and their families by coordinating and providing services in Applied Behavior Analysis, function analyses and assessment, positive behavior acquisition and reduction for maladaptive behaviors, in addition to adaptive life skills.
- Generate reports following assessments, Individual Therapy Plans (ITP) and other reports upon parental request.
- Facilitate and assist in the development and identification of resources and support information for children and their families.
- Conduct assessments and assist in the development and implementation of assessment tools.
- Provide ongoing support and training to other ABA implementers among staff.
- Provide model teaching and other direct instructional supports to leaning support assistants working with children.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Salary : Monthly package of AED 20000/-
- Nationality : US/UK
Native English Speaking Technical Manager
- Preferred background: Psychology – Special Education – Behavioural Sciences - Child Development
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Obtain full knowledge of the company activity and levels of support.
- Network with educational entities (schools/nurseries) for the purpose of establishing cooperation agreements.
- Present the company services to parents and support them to make the decision of choosing the convenient type pf learning assistance.
- Present the company services to schools to offer shadow teachers hiring and other educational consultations, including:
- Student school observations
- Group developmental screenings
- School readiness tests
- Offering staff workshops
- Take major part of the selection of learning support assistants.
- Train learning support assistance on the basics of their 1:1 work with students.
- Create and supervise the implementation of student’s individualized programs.
- Conduct assessments related to learning difficulties.
- Generate assessment reports with recommendations
- Give full contribution to the success of the company through selecting quality support programs that add to the scope of services provided in basic scholastic areas as well as executive skills.
- Prepare social media content.
- Have problem solving skills to find solutions for day to day issues.
- Receive suggestions/complaints from parents and share it with the higher management.
Native English Speaking Speech and Language Pathologists
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- Single preferably available as soon as possible
- Will be in charge of administering full Oral and Written Language assessments. Will also be in charge of trainings, regular multidisciplinary team meetings, conferences, workshops given out to teachers, parents and other members of the community; and therapies given out to students with learning difficulties or disorders.
- Preferably with valuable experience in the previously mentioned responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills
If interested please send your CV to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org