Native English Speaking Technical Manager
- Preferred background: Psychology – Special Education – Behavioural Sciences - Child Development
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience
- Obtain full knowledge of the company activity and levels of support.
- Network with educational entities (schools/nurseries) for the purpose of establishing cooperation agreements.
- Present the company services to parents and support them to make the decision of choosing the convenient type pf learning assistance.
- Present the company services to schools to offer shadow teachers hiring and other educational consultations, including:
- Student school observations
- Group developmental screenings
- School readiness tests
- Offering staff workshops
- Take major part of the selection of learning support assistants.
- Train learning support assistance on the basics of their 1:1 work with students.
- Create and supervise the implementation of student’s individualized programs.
- Conduct assessments related to learning difficulties.
- Generate assessment reports with recommendations
- Give full contribution to the success of the company through selecting quality support programs that add to the scope of services provided in basic scholastic areas as well as executive skills.
- Prepare social media content.
- Have problem solving skills to find solutions for day to day issues.
- Receive suggestions/complaints from parents and share it with the higher management.
Native English Speaking Speech and Language Pathologists
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
- Single preferably available as soon as possible
- Will be in charge of administering full Oral and Written Language assessments. Will also be in charge of trainings, regular multidisciplinary team meetings, conferences, workshops given out to teachers, parents and other members of the community; and therapies given out to students with learning difficulties or disorders.
- Preferably with valuable experience in the previously mentioned responsibilities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- Strong communication skills
If interested please send your CV to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org